Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Hanging Around

I haven't posted in awhile because we really haven't done too much lately. We have just been playing and hanging out around the neighborhood.
While walking yesterday we came across this butterfly- he was HUGE. I don't think I have ever seen a butterfly that big!
Brady has been obsessed with his piggy bank. He loves to take all the money out and put it back in again.
We got a slightly bigger baby pool for Brady- which he and Hadley have been enjoying on these hot summer days. I am amazed Hadley hasn't popped it yet. Brady thinks it is HILARIOUS that she gets in the pool with him.
While I do not approve of Brady doing things like this- and constantly remind him of his broken arm and cast- I can't seem to stop him from being daring. Maybe it is just a boy thing...

These pics were all taken with the blackberry so the quality isn't the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment