Saturday, July 16, 2011

Excuse Me...?

The past few days Brady has been saying things that sound so grown up for a 2 year old. Sometimes he stops me in my tracks with comments and other times I find myself laughing out loud and wondering where he learned that! A few examples...

This morning, Brady was playing with a toy boat and I asked him for a kiss. He responded "I am working on something right now Mama." I said "So I can't have a kiss?" and he said "Nope, not right now. I am WORKING on something." Well... excuse me little man!

The other day Brady was watching Curious George when Andy turned on his Sonicare tooth brush, Brady said "That's loud! Turn it down please Daddy."

One morning while playing in his room, Brady turned to me and said "It's hot Mama. Turn on the air please."

There have been others... I need to write them down before I forget them. He is just so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment