Sunday, July 29, 2012

Matt, Jeff and Cassie are here!

My friend, Laura, had her triplets on Thursday.  I got to go to the NICU last night to visit them.  There are all doing amazingly well! Cassie was 5 pounds 8 ounces, Matthew was 4 pounds 9 ounces and Jeffery was 4 pounds 8 ounces.  All very big and very healthy for triplets!  They all have feeding tubes but are learning to drink bottles, Jeff and Cassie each had a bottle while I was there last night.

Miss Laura holding Jeffery for the first time.
 Matthew sound asleep in his little plastic world.  He is still on a little bit of oxygen.
 Cassie just had a bottle and went right back to sleep.  Look how red her skin is- but they said that is perfectly fine and it will fade with time.
I got to help the nurse with their assessments... so I was in charge of taking their temps, changing their diapers and rubbing their super soft baby skin.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment