Friday, September 27, 2013

She's Here!!!

On Friday September 20, 2013 our daughter was born!
Andy and I had to get to the hospital super early that morning- not a problem for me because I couldn't sleep anyways.
 39 week belly pic- the final one for Miss Kenzie Rose in utero.

 Getting ready to head to the OR.
 At 8:04 am Kenzie Rose was born.  She was 7 pounds 15 ounces and 19.5 inches long.

 I got to hold my baby girl for the first time.
 Brady (and the rest of the family) watching Kenzie get her bath.





 Back together in the recovery room.

 In our own room and able to see all the family.  Brady, Grandma Dar, Grandpa Rollie, Grammy, Gramps, Emmy, Bob, Elle, Luke and Tate all came to meet Kenzie.







 I lost my bed to these 3 and an iPhone.

 Kenzie getting her hearing test done.  She passed in the shortest time possible- just like her big brother.

 Brady has been GREAT with Kenzie.  He always wants to hold her, hug her and give her "just one more kiss."  He has even changed her diaper!

 We got to go home on Sunday morning- I was so happy to get out of the hospital (even though everyone there was wonderful).  
 I just love Kenzie's car seat cover- it's so girly!
 Our first morning at home- Brady fed her part of her bottle before letting Grandma Dar take over.
 Just hanging out on the couch with brother- what more could a girl ask for?
 It's good to be home- and finally have our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment