Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

The family came to our house for Thanksgiving this year because Kenzie got baptized that following Saturday.  It was great to have everyone over (except poor Wyatt was sick so Brad's family couldn't make it and Grandpa Rollie was in CA working).  The weather was good so the kids got to play outside and had a good time.  I'm not sure why but I didn't take many pictures at all.  
Here are the 3 I have:
Kenzie's favorite way to nap- in someone's arms.
 Happy Thanksgiving
 Black Friday ads- we ended up going out at about 8:15 pm on Thanksgiving night and we were back in less than 2 hours.  We went to Target and Toys R Us- we got everything we wanted and then some and didn't even have to wait in line (unless you count a 5 person line at Target and I don't).

It was a very happy Thanksgiving despite my lack of pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment