Tuesday, July 8, 2014

9 (and a half) Months!

In all the craziness of traveling and starting a new job- I missed Kenzie's 9 month chair pics.  In my defense we were camping on her 9 month birthday but still.
We went to the Dr for her well check and she is 27.5" (41%), 16 lbs 4 ounces (7%) and her head is 44.25 cm (54%).  Personally I think she is perfect but the Dr said she would like her to gain a little weight.  The kid EATS and eats and eats.  I'm not sure what else I could possibly feed her- and I have no idea where she puts it all.  Last night we went to Carino's for dinner and I swear she ate more than Brady or I.  She will eat as long as you keep putting food on her tray and I still haven't found a food she doesn't like!
Kenzie isn't "crawling" in the typical sense of the word but she sure can get around.  She army crawls all over the place and can get pretty much anywhere she wants to go that way.  The Dr did suggest that I put her down more so she "has more opportunity to learn to crawl and walk." Oops! 
Kenz babbles like crazy and is starting to wave and clap her hands.  She is pretty happy but she will scream if you do something she doesn't like- and the girl has some lungs!! She is a great sleeper, she sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am, naps from 9-11, 1-3 and 5-5:45.  

I will do my best to get a chair pic on here before she hits 10 months!
The Dr also said that Kenzie is getting 4 teeth on the top and 2 more on the bottom… so she is going from 2 teeth to 8!! Most of the time she has something in her mouth to chew on.  Here are some pictures of the kids from the weekend...

 Not sure what to make of Brady playing on the water slide.










No comments:

Post a Comment