Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kindergarten!!

Our little man isn't so little anymore!  He started KINDERGARTEN on Tuesday!  
He did great on the first day of school, walked right in and said "Bye Mom, Bye Dad, Bye Kenz" and sat down his the line for his class.  I couldn't believe how well it went!

When I picked him up he was all smiles and told me he had a great day.  On Wednesday morning when I woke him up at 6:45 he was not ready to go back!  He got a little teary eyed at drop off but when I picked him up he told me he didn't cry all day.  He said he is having fun but hasn't met any friends yet. Thursday Andy dropped him off (in the Jeep- with Max!) and said he was a little teary but tried to hold it in.  On Friday he seemed to have it down- he gave us a high five and walked right in.  
I think the poor kid is exhausted.  He told me he wished he was sick so he could stay home!  
Silly boy- this is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment