Friday, November 15, 2013

8 Weeks Old

Kenzie is 8 weeks old today- in some ways it feels like she was just born and in other ways it seems like she has always been a part of our family.  Funny how that works.  I have taken very few pictures of my beautiful girl- I know everyone says that is what happens with the second child and it is proving to be true for us.  I blame 2 things… she always wants to be held and if I put her down she screams (and no one needs screaming baby pictures) and we haven't really done much lately.

Anyways here are a few pictures of the little lady.
Yesterday she tried out the Bumbo seat for the first time.  She seemed to like looking around more but she still does not have great head control so it didn't last long.  Macy is always involved with whatever Kenzie or Brady are doing.

 Kenzie can roll for her tummy to her back and has rolled from her back to her tummy twice.  She always sleeps on her right side- no matter how many times I roll her back to her back, she immediately rolls to her side again.
Brady loves to hold Kenzie. This morning they were sitting on the couch together looking adorable- until I get the camera…. 


 When Brady FINALLY smiles, Kenzie starts crying.  Go figure.
 A rare nap outside of her carseat or the Bjorrn…. this hardly ever happens! She had fallen asleep in the car while we ran errands and I fully expected her to wake up when I took her out but she just kept right on sleeping so I laid her on the couch while Brady and I played a game.
This was from last week

These are a few old pictures that I had on my phone and never uploaded..

 Napping with Daddy in the hospital...
 Kenzie's first day


No comments:

Post a Comment