Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Halloween- Lost Post

I realized that I never posted pictures from the carnival or Halloween- so here we go.
Jaime and I hosted our 3rd Great Hills Halloween Carnival with the help of a few great friends (thank you Kara, Bea and Bianca).  It was a HUGE success. We raised over $1,200 this year- the most of all so far.  The weather was perfect (despite a rainy morning) and everyone seemed to have a great time.  These are the only 2 pictures I took of Brady- I was working the raffle table the entire time (with Kenzie asleep in the Bjorn). 


 Brady was a construction worker or as he calls it "a road work guy" and Kenzie was a Dalmatian.  She was screaming in these pictures.  She calmed down once I put her in the Bjorn and we started walking but she never did fall asleep. Brady ran from house to house with about 8 other kids from our street.  We made it home about 8:15 with a full candy bucket and 2 tired kiddos.


We carved 4 pumpkins this year- one for each of us.   We had a flower one that I made using drill bits, Lightening McQueen, Texans logo and Brady's Jack-O-Lantern face.  Brady had fun carving but would not touch the pumpkin "guts."





This was the pumpkin that I carved this year- I'm very proud of it.  
Hopefully you can tell that it is Lightening McQueen! I think I earned a cool point or two with Brady.

No comments:

Post a Comment