Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our Trip to Dallas...

Brady and I went to Dallas for Luke's Baby shower (my sister is due March 14th)! We had a great time at the shower.

Elle enjoyed opening all of the presents for her baby brother. We had a hard time finding the cards that went with the presents- she was tearing through them all so fast!
We had S'mores- Elle loved roasting the marshmallows but sometimes they had a piece or two of ash on them! She would go up to every guest and ask them if they wanted a s'more. I think I had three by the time the night was over!

Unfortunately, we brought home a party favor that we didn't want- a stomach bug! Brady was sick the entire ride home from Dallas. It made for a very long drive and longer process of cleaning up the mess when we got home. Thank goodness for the mats that go under carseats- what a lifesaver!! Brady and I both got sick and were down for the count for 4 days. We are finally feeling better today!

We had to stay indoors to get better and our little monkey was always finding new ways to entertain himself- not always mama approved ways either. I think I will have hands full in a few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment