Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ya Just Never Know...

One thing I can say about Brady... you just never know what he will find entertaining. The boy has more toys than we have space and yet he finds the most basic things so fun.



Grammy brought Brady a hard hat that she used to have up at school and he just thought it was the funniest thing.

He also enjoys playing with my camera and trying to take pictures of himself. This one turned out pretty good!

Brady and I made cookies the other day- something I have been doing too much lately- and he can't wait to lick a beater when we are done.



Brady loves to play with Micah- though he is kinda bossy telling her where to sit and what to play with. He is sharing his beloved blanket with her... but only for a moment. Is it just me or does Micah look a little nervous?

I will warn you.. these next two pictures could be a little much for some of you (as they were for me). Our first home tailgate was last weekend and we (I use the term loosely) roasted an entire pig. While I thought it was a little sad to see it's little face looking back at me, I must admit it was pretty tasty.
A Cajun Kitchen sponsored our tailgate and provided and cooked the pig for us .

No comments:

Post a Comment