Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brady in a Big Bed

Yesterday I got the great idea to convert Brady's crib into what they call a "daybed" (which is really just removing one rail and replacing it with a toddler rail). When he went into his room for nap time he started crying and said "Mama broke my crib!" He was very upset and wanted nothing to do with the crib. He climbed into the big bed and said "Brady sleep here." So he laid down for a few minutes... and then the doorbell rang- some neighbors had come over to play so Brady got to skip his nap. At bed time he climbed into the big bed, laid down and went to sleep. He stayed there all night and called for me when he woke up in the morning. And now he is napping in the big bed too! I am so proud of him but trying not to get ahead of myself in case this good luck doesn't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment