Thursday, October 10, 2013

Getting back to normal...

After Kenzie was born, Dar stayed for a week and then Sharon came for a week.  It was great to have their help with everything- cooking, cleaning, kids, driving us around, etc.  Last Friday I was cleared to drive and so now we are figuring out how to operate as a family of 4.  We have had a few stressful times where everyone needs something at once but all things considered, it's going well.
 Look at those cheeks- brother loves to give Kenzie kisses on her chubby cheeks!
 I have a picture of Brady asleep like this too- I need to find it.
 Grandma Dar and Kenzie.
 I always go in Brady's room and give him a kiss before I go to bed-
this is how I found him the other night...
 Brady is a great big brother.  He is always trying to help Kenzie and love on her.  
 Can you see a baby in the sea of pink? We sure love our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment