Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Brady is always cracking me up with the things that come out of his mouth.  I wish I would have written more of them down- so I figure I'll starting now (better late than never)!


The other day Kenzie hurt me...
 Me: "Ouch! Kenzie!" 
Brady: "Kenz, be nice to Mama- she is like a thousand years old!"
Me: "I am NOT 1,000 years old!!"
Brady: "Well maybe not a thousand but you're REALLY old!"
Gee thanks Brady! 


Brady got a Rainbow Loom for Christmas so we have been making a lot of bracelet lately (he doesn't really like wearing them but that doesn't stop us from making them).  On the Rainbow Loom website they have 3 categories of bracelets- Beginner (yellow), Intermediate (blue) and Advanced (green). Brady and I had made beginner and intermediate level bracelets without any problems when Brady asked Andy to make one. They were looking at the website to decide which one to make when Brady tells Andy. "Mama is only capable of making yellow and blue."  Again, gee thanks Brady.

No comments:

Post a Comment