Thursday, August 29, 2013

36 Weeks- only 3 to go.

I can't believe that our little girl will be here in just 3 weeks (or sooner if she decides to make a surprise entrance into the world)!  Everything is pretty much in order as far as her room and gear is concerned- I'm sure I'm forgetting something but we'll survive.
My belly is pretty big- I wish I had done a better job documenting my pregnancy with Brady (I don't think I was this big with him but maybe I just don't remember.)  The dr said everything is right on track and I am measuring exactly where I should be.  According to the ultrasound measurements, Kenzie is about 6 pounds right now which has her on track to be 7 lbs to 7 lbs 3 ounces when she is born.  Brady was 8 lbs 9 ounces so she will seem much smaller if that's the case!
I haven't had many cravings but in the last 2 weeks or so I have been drinking chocolate milk and OJ like it's going out of style!
The belly at 36 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment